International Flying Farmers
The International Flying Farmers is an international organization established in 1945. Members are families and individuals interested in flying and/or agriculture.
What do Flying Farmers do?
- Promote safe flying through continued education and upgrading.
- Develop public acceptance of light aircraft.
- Promote the practical use of the airplane in the agricultural industry.
- Encourage landing strips close to towns and cities.
- Express the ideas and opinions of farm families at a national level.
- Cooperate with other aviation organizations to promote general aviation through aviation legislation.
- Fun for the entire family. Activities are planned at chapter and international level to involve children in flying and farming.
- Scholarships for teens for college and flying. Awards to members for flight achievements.
- Quality aviation insurance at the best rates possible, both for aircraft and private strips.
- Monthly meetings at the chapter level and an open invitation to attend any chapter events across North America.
- Chapter newsletters and a subscription to the International Flying Farmer magazine.
- Annual conventions at the chapter and international level.
- Family vacation tours at reasonable rates.
Alberta & Saskatchewan/Region 11 Director
Contact: Wayne Wilderman,
Box 220, Blackie, AB
Manitoba, MN, ND, SD, WI/Region 5 Director
Contact: Jeff Thompson,
Bristol, WI, USA 53104
Ontario, NR, VT/Region 4 Director
Contact: June Pendleton,
Contact: Ron Wright,
P.O. Box 14, 3910 - 63rd Ave.
Lacombe, AB, T4L 1V6
Contact: John Hoegl,
P.O. Box 570
Lloydminster, SK, S9V 1C1
Contact: Lil Gobert,
2433 St. Mary's Rd.
Winnipeg, MB, R2N 3Z1
Contact: Michael Gray,
1830 Henderson Line
Peterborough, ON, K9J 6X8
International Flying Farmers, Inc.
Tel.: 217-489-9300; fax: 217-489-9280;
Web site: www.flyingfarmers.org. email : IFF1944@hotmail.com,
P.O. Box 309 Mansfield IL 61854