What happened to flicker vertigo?
- A COPA member recently asked what happened to Flicker Vertigo.
Colour vision correcting contact lenses
- We have recently been asked about contact lenses that correct colour vision deficiencies.
Cat IV medicals
- Cat IV medicals validate several licences and permits, like the Pilot Permit – Recreational Aeroplanes and the Pilot Permit – Ultra-light Aeroplanes.
- A COPA member recently wrote and asked if there was a list of Transport Canada approved cold remedies.
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
- SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. These are drugs that are normally prescribed for depression, although they can also be prescribed for social phobias and anxiety as well.
Medically Unfit - now what?
- Losing one’s fitness to fly, as rare as it is, comes as a crushing blow to most pilots especially if it seems undeserved. SO WHAT IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU?